miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2008

Brand new year

Today is December 31st. It is usually a day to make a list of our wishes or intentions for the forthcoming year and, why not, to remember the best moments of the year is about to finish. Now I am going to do that list.
  1. First of all I would like that my family and friends were healthy and happy next year. Concerning health I am afraid I will not be able to do much but I will do my best to help them being happy.
  2. I will keep making some physical exercise because it makes me feel better. Like the Romans said: "Mens sana in corpore sano" (mind healthy in a body healthy).
  3. I have the intention to keep studying and searching for a more interesting job, despite the fact that it will be harder next year because of the crisis.
  4. I will try to travel a little (I have not travelled a lot until now and I would like).
  5. I hope to continue meeting new people and, if I am lucky, to make new friends.
  6. I also would like that wars in the whole world end up and that people do their best to get along with everybody else. That is an utopy but it would be amazing if it happens.
I will try to fulfill my resolutions and I hope that my best wishes become real. Nevertheless, being realistic, I would be happy if at least one of them come true.

Happy 2009!

No hay comentarios: