viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Small print

Are most of us illiterates? It feels that way. Lately, it seems that you can't read if you forget to read the small print in every kind of texts, mostly in the important ones. Besides, the small print is getting smaller and smaller. Eventually, it will be necessary an electronic microscope to read it.
Do you have the same feeling I have? I am almost sure that everybody is trying to deceive us. In response to that, people is getting more and more suspicious about other people. This is similar to an snowball effect.
I must admit that I have always been a bit distrustful, and I can't help it. What can I do? It must be in my genes, I don't know. However, in the current situation, I consider this quality really valuable. It can help you to avoid being a victim of most part of  deceptions.
Small print has become a powerful tool. Unfortunately, it is a useful and simple tool to hide important information in order to scam people. It is useful because it really works, and it is simple because you only have to change the font size of letters in a way that you can make a lot of people be unaware of certain critical conditions in all sort of legal documents.
This is my advice. If you ever read a paragraph like this, you are not a fool and you are not easy to deceive. Make sure you read and understand the whole text before signing anything.


No hay comentarios: