lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Confidence

I have just been watching a couple of videos about conversation skills in English, and I have realized that these videos can encourage some friends of mine who are having problems of confidence when they have to speak English. I would like them to know how much fun they are missing just because of their fear. It doesn't matter if you make mistakes, who doesn't? It is part of the learning process.
During a conversation, whatever the language is, you need to keep it alive. Therefore, you can't stop talking continuously, or whenever you make a mistake. You have to keep going. The most important thing is that, in the end, people you are talking to can understand the message you are trying to communicate.
Below, you can click a couple of links where you can watch the videos I refer to above. I hope you enjoy them and I would love if they help you to overcome your fears.
Video 1
Video 2

No hay comentarios: