jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

What is love?

I remember a song from the 90's called "What's love?" by Haddaway. It is dance music, and I like to listen to it when I am running or doing some exercise because it is encouraging. The thing is that I never paid attention to the letter of this song, therefore I don´t know what love is.
However, in a second thought I am going to tell you about my idea of what love is. I am not going to write here a complex definition about how love mechanisms work, or discuss whether it is fate related or just some chemical reaction.
In my opinion, love happens when we stop being selfish, and start to worry about somebody else. That is basic love, and it is very simple to explain. Then, of course, there are different kinds of love. I am sure that you can find several classifications on the Internet, but the idea behind all of these kinds of love should be the same, the one I wrote above.
I like to write more in my entries on the blog, but I consider that I have nothing else to write about this subject. And I think that because sometimes less is more.
Well, just one more thing. In case you are interested in the song I mentioned before, you can watch the video here.

No hay comentarios: