viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2008

Why do I start this blog?

This is the first time I write in a blog. The reason why I am doing this is because of a book I am reading this days. Its title is "Joomla! A User's Guide..." and it is helping me to understand how to develop great web sites quickly and easily. One of the chapters treats about how to create a blog with Joomla CMS, of course, and while I was reading it, I see a link to Blogger's site. Then I thought that it could be interesting to create my own blog and share my thoughts with everybody who wanted to read them.
I am Spanish, but I think it will be more educational for me to write the posts in English to practice my writing skills. I have been learning English for the last decade using all the resources I have access to. I have used the Internet to read articles, newspapers, magazines, books. Moreover, I have listened to online radios, TV news and series, movies, etc. I have taken advantage of every chance I had and I will continue doing it. In other post I will write about all the resources I can recommend to learn or improve English in an amusing way.
I will try to post regularly articles about things I consider interesting like English learning, tech issues, sports, amazing news, etc.

I have to say that it is very likely to find some mistakes in my articles but it is part of the learning process. In any case if you want to tell me about them you can write a comment and I will correct whatever was wrong as soon as I can. Thanks in advance.

No hay comentarios: