domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

Applesauce

Around my parents' house there are a lot of fruit trees, and now it is time for apple-trees to give us their gifts. That is the reason why I have been enjoying a lot of applesauce lately. It is very easy to prepare and it is really delicious. Yesterday, I even had it for breakfast.
There has been a long time since I wrote my Spanish omelette recipe here, therefore I am going to explain how you can cook the apples, and I am sure you will like the result as much as I do.
You will need some apples, the more you get, the more quantity of applesauce you will obtain. You have to peel and core them and cut them in pieces (the smaller they are, the shorter it will take to complete the recipe). Then put all the pieces into a pot with some water, and put the pot in the fire. After that, you just need to let it start boiling and try to stir the mix to avoid it sticking to the bottom of the pot. When you see that it is soft enough, you can remove it from heat and allow it to cool for some hours.
Finally, I will let you take a look at the result and the main ingredient. It looks tasty, and I can assure you it is actually tasty. You should try it yourself.

No hay comentarios: