domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

New Year's resolutions (IV)

Again, like one year ago, here I am in front of my computer reading my last year's resolutions, and figuring out if I carried out all my plans for last year. I will try to finish quickly in order to go back to bed, and to sleep a few hours more. My feet feel awful, therefore I guess I will be much better in bed.
It was not a really bad year after all. However, there are a lot of things that I would improve if I had the chance. I was not able to take French learning seriously, but I trust that I will do, eventually. Although I could not travel abroad this year, I am willing to do it again soon. I would love to enjoy the atmosphere in Irish pubs again, and visit other countries that remain unknown to me.
One of my biggest achievements during 2011 was obtaining the official EOI certification in English, and I am proud of getting it in my first attempt. I am aware of the fact that writing in this blog has been really helpful to pass the exams. I have been writing regularly here, and my idea is keep it that way. It would be fantastic if in one year from now the number of posts exceeded one hundred.
I left the gym after being injured for a couple of months, and I did not come back. Nonetheless, I continued doing a lot of exercise (running and cycling, basically). The fact that we had a much longer than usual summer season was the perfect excuse to do workout outdoors. It is much more fun than going to gym, and it is also much healthier. Besides, It gave me the chance to spend more time with some of my friends.
I have met a lot of people during last year, and made a few new friends too.
After considering all last year's achievements, I have just one resolution for the year that has just started. I will try to put all my effort in getting what I want, and do not give up easily, because I know I can do it better. I have 365 days ahead to prove it, and I do not want to regret for not having done something. To begin with, I am going to sleep a bit more, otherwise I will regret it tomorrow.

No hay comentarios: