miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

Cooking

I am good at the kitchen, very good really. I am always ready to eat things that other people cook, I am always helping to empty the freezer and, sometimes, I also wash the dishes. I only have to learn to cook.
I have to admit that my knowledge about cooking is very little. However, I know how to cook delicious Spanish omelette (Tortilla). In this post I am going to explain how I cook that typical Spanish dish.
The ingredients needed are 6 eggs, 5 or 6 medium-sized potatoes, 1 small onion, 1/4 litre of oil and about 20 minutes of your time.
I started peeling potatoes and slicing them thinly. Then I fry the potatoes and chopped onion. While frying potatoes and onions, I beat the eggs in a bowl and season them with some salt. Add some salt to the potatoes and onion and when they are fried enough, I add them to the bowl and mix well. After that I put all the content of the bowl in the frying pan and shake it from time to time in a way that the omelette does not stich to the bottom. When the bottom of the omelette has set you can turn the omelette upside down and after the other side has set too you can
turn the heat off and put the omelette onto a plate. And that is all. Enjoy your meal.
I promise that when I learn how to cook something else, I will explain the recipe here but, I am afraid that it can take a while.

No hay comentarios: