miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

Summer holidays

It is hard to return to work. This is my second day after summer vacations and I am craving for more holidays. However, I thought that the transition back to work would be worse than it is. Maybe I can't spend too much time without working but I would not bet my money on it.
I spent a great holiday and I believed that I would suffer post-holiday syndrome or something like that but, the truth is that it isn't being so hard back to work again. I think that this is because I got up early in the morning almost every day during holidays and I try to keep doing exercise and eating healthy food (I almost did it).
I tried to write some posts during my spare time but I was a bit lazy to write. My intention was to write about how to plan my trip to London and then about the time I spent there. Unfortunately, the good weather sent me to the beach (so I could tan my skin a bit), to the river and to night parties (to dance or something alike). Moreover, I was chatting with friends a lot of hours during coffee time and at pubs during the night.
The most exciting experience for me this holidays was my trip to London. I was eager to visit this city and I had a good time there. During the time I was in UK I could test my English and I am quite satisfied about the results. I could solve all the situations without problems, even when we lost the return flight and we have to search on the Internet, buy other tickets and take a coach to go to Heathrow from Stansted airport. This experience encourages me to continue learning and improving my English.
This confidence in my English knowledge let me think about planning my next trip. I would like to go to somewhere in Ireland but I don't discard the posibility to go to UK again or even to London. Time will tell.

No hay comentarios: