lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

New ideas


My recent trip to London helped me with my English a lot. I have not learnt a lot of English while I was there. In fact, I learnt only a few vocabulary and some expressions there. However, I gained a lot of confidence in what I have learnt until then on my own. I consider that this is the most important thing I brought back from London in my luggage. Besides, I have increased my desire to learn more and improve my level as much as possible.
In the same way I discovered that I understand quite well written and spoken native English, so I realized that I need to speak more fluently. In order to deal with this fact, I am going to begin to read in loud voice. Anyway, I know that the best way to speak more fluently is talking and having conversation with native speakers. So I am trying to find native english speakers that live near me and that could be interested in making a language exchange. This way, I can help them to improve their skills in Spanish or Galician languange and in exchange they would help me to improve my English.
It is likely that this idea was easier to put in practice in a bigger city than Vigo but I am confident to find somebody interested in the deal.

No hay comentarios: