jueves, 23 de diciembre de 2010

All the truth? (Making of)

This is a bit strange post. I am going to explain all the steps that I took to create last post on the blog.
Three days ago, I was washing dishes after having lunch at home and on TV there was news about Julian Assange's trial in the UK. Then my mind started doing some work, I guess, and I started thinking about the idea to write something related to that on my blog. When I finished washing dishes, and after several ideas that I did not like much, the good one came up into my mind.
After a while, I started writing and in less than one hour I had finished and I had reviewed it, looking for mistakes. After that, I was going to publish it but I had a big problem. I made a mistake and log out my account without saving what I had written and I lost all that work. I was not in the mood to do it again, so I wrote down the main points and decided to do it next day.
Unfortunately, yesterday I spent all the day in bed because of the flu and I could not write anything that could make any sense.
However, today I feel much better and I finished the post, published it without problems and I had the idea of writing this "bonus".

No hay comentarios: