lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Results

I have been waiting for this day for a whole week. I was expecting the moment when I could see the results of my English exams. I would have considered a success if I only had passed at least 2 out of the 4 exams that I had to do. However, my happiness is complete now because I passed all the four exams. Besides, considering that I think that I could have done it a bit better, it was an excellent result from my point of view.
I know that I have a lot more to learn about English language, but I am more confident about what I have already learnt. Moreover, I must say that I enjoyed a lot taking the exams, mainly the one focused on oral expression. I felt a bit nervous at first, but after a little while I started to talk in a more relaxing way, just how I usually do with my friend Paul.
After obtaining these successful grades, I can give advise to some friends of mine who are learning and trying to improve their English skills. I have already tried to help them, but now I know that the way I am learning really works. So, the most important trick about English learning that I can share with you is that you must find ways to learn and improve while you have a good time. Otherwise, English learning will become a hard work or even a torture, and you will probably give up, sooner or later.
Finally, I would like to add that nowadays you can find all you need to learn and improve on the Internet. You can read books, newspapers or magazines online. You can also watch TV online (news, documentaries, movies, series, etc.) and listen to radio programs of all kinds. If you want to improve your writing skills, you can start a blog like this or find a web site that helps people to improve their writing style. There a lot of possibilities, you only have to do some digging.
It worked for me. Hopefully, it will also work for you.

2 comentarios:

J dijo...

About your nervous problems, imagine all people nude!
;)
See you noutrora...

justme dijo...

Thank you for the advise. It wasn't very serious, so I only used my imagination to figure out something interesting to say.