jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Injured

It hurts and I think it is going to be something serious. The pain started in the morning and it was growing and growing during all day. I applied a pomade hoping that tomorrow in the morning all this pain will be gone. However, I have to admit that I do not rely on this happening.
I am pretty sure that I injured my knee the day before yesterday while I was running in the rain. I did not feel anything wrong then, but apparently something bad had happened to me. I put some ice over my knee trying to reduce the inflammation but it is not working very well until now.

Now, it is the day after and I have a diagnosis. Some of the fibers in my left knee have been torn and I have to avoid doing sudden turns and, unfortunately, I can not run, cycling, going to gym, or even dance. This last thing is a good one because I am a very bad dancer. Nevertheless, I have to admit that I would like to be in a good condition now, even if I had to dance during all night long.
It is not the first time I have an injury and I presume it will not be the last. So, I know that I have to be patient and in a week or two I will be running, cycling, or even dancing again.

No hay comentarios: