viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Need

Here it is again, this irrational need that raises from the bottom of my soul. I do not understand why this is happening to me and how long it is going to last. I am trying to handle it the best I can, I have managed to control it and take advantage of it, but I am a bit concerned because I do not know if I will be able to keep it this way or not in the future.
So far, it has been something good for me. It helped me to improve my skills and I am more confident, but the future is a mistery, it could change. This is the reason why I defined it as irrational in the the beginning of this post, because I can not figure it out what is the reason why this has been happening to me. It sounds a bit crazy but this is the way it is.
This impulsive feeling makes me write about anything that comes up to my mind, and when it occurs my fingers just start to type and words appear in my laptop's display as from nowhere. I could try to ignore it and avoid writing but it helps me with my English and, above all, I enjoy a lot doing it. So, I prefer to continue writing this crazy posts in my blog and I hope somebody enjoy them. If you read some post in this blog and you like it or dislike it, I invite you to leave some comment.

No hay comentarios: