sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

New Year's resolutions (III)

I am sitting here, eating grapes and chocolates in New Year's day. I am a bit tired because of a long, long night out but I am trying to write something about my goals for this brand new year.
First of all, I would like to keep all good things that I got during 2010. And, of course, to prove that I am smart enough to avoid repeating the mistakes I made.
After being a long time without doing workout, I started going to gym one month ago and I am feeling much better now. I hope not to have injuries for a long time.
My interest in traveling continues, and I would like visiting other cities, mainly located in Ireland or United Kingdom.
In regard to my English knowledge, I will try to study a bit and apply for EOI exams next June. Besides, I will keep improving my conversation skills while enjoying chats with my teacher, and writing posts in this blog as often as possible will continue being a priority for me. I also try to learn French a bit harder because, during 2010 I just made a first approach.
I will try to learn new things, enjoy new experiences and meet new people.
I have to say that in 2010 I almost fulfilled all my resolutions, except for learning French and taking dance classes. There are 364 days left to try to achieve all this goals. I hope it will be long enough.
I would like to wish everybody a very happy New Year 2011!

No hay comentarios: