sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

Silence

This is a kind of poem that I have just written after listening to the song "Enjoy the silence" by Depeche Mode. Do not ask me how. I am not sure if I know how to answer that question. But, the fact is that I wrote it and I hope you like it.

Solitude gives us silence,
a chance to speak to our soul,
a chance to listen to our thoughts.
Silence gives meaning to speaking
Silence is sparse in words but
there is no words without silence
Sometimes silence means more than words
Sometimes words mean nothing
Talking is not only speaking words,
it is more like speaking words of wisdom,
it is more like sharing thoughts,
it is teaching, it is learning,
it is communication, it is knowledge
Silence means nothing,
and silence means everything.
So enjoy the silence!

...and enjoy de poem.

No hay comentarios: